So...today my wife and I started T-1 of the Insanity workout, "T-1", meaning Training Day One. Marine Corps lingo that I've picked up over the years. The workout was title "Plyometric Circuit Training", and holy cow that workout put me in the hurt locker.
Since I've returned from NAS North Island I've dropped over NINE lbs. When I first saw the infomercial for this workout plan the person that made it claimed that people who perform his workout burn up to 1000 calories in one session and I'm pretty much living proof of that. Before I worked out I weighed 191, when I was done after 35 minutes of it I was down to 189...wow...
Also, I found out that I've got a weigh in coming up on the 11th of December and with this program as long as I stick to a very lean and clean diet I have no doubt that I'll make weight, I've got 9+ pounds to lose guys, wish me luck. I'm very tired so...
See ya when I see ya.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment