The wife and I fought quite a bit because I was too angry, bitter or just tired to assist her. I find myself yelling at my son over the smallest thing he does. He was just setting me off the wrong way. For example, yesterday we all went to the X-treme day at the MCX, we watched a few freestyle motorcross shows and my son had a blast, watching the bikes jump into the air, but when we got home he made a comment toward me that just made me blow up and kick him out of the room. It was uncalled for, I know that, but I got so mad that my wife took my daughter's play yard and moved into the other room. I slept by myself last night. :(
I really don't know what it is, but it seems like I just can't win with my wife. I know that she works really hard to take care of our household, but everytime I come home the house is a mess with stuff everywhere, lots of things in disarray, and I ask her what can I do to help and she just glares at me and says, "Don't worry I'll do it!". So I just carry on doing my usual thing. Right now my computer desk is a mess and I know that I should clean it up, but I don't know where half of the stuff goes or where she would want me to put it, but I can't do any of my schoolwork here because I don't know what she wants to do with half of the crap thats on this desk. I understand that I shouldn't expect her to clean up, but she won't tell me where any of the stuff goes to allow me to clean it up for her. And if I ask her to clean it up, and she refuses, I can't yell at her or reprimand her like she is one of my Marines, it doesn't work that way with wives unfortunately, and honestly, that is a good thing..On a more positive note, I'm down to about 188 lbs! Eight pounds left and I will be where I need to be. My goal is to reach 170 lbs by the time I'm down with the 60 days that this program requires. Yesterday was an off day so we didn't do much. I did however go to the sauna just to burn off the some extra calories. I really enjoy doing this workout program, and I can feel the results already even though I'm only on Training Day Eight.
If I didn't say this already I've got a gamefly.com account, its pretty much netflix for video games and one of the best video game series I've ever played was put on one disc for my Wii: The Metroid Prime series. ALL three great games on one disc. I started playing the original Metroid Prime for the GameCube back in 2002, I think and omg it was such a great game. In 2008, I played Metroid Prime 3: Corruption another great title. I can't wait to try it again. Also, my brother spoke to my wife and convinced her into getting the controller keyboard and headset for my X-Box 360, it was pretty cool when I was playing Cod 4: Modern Warfare with my brother, but it made me remember why I don't use voice communication with console titles. People are just down right rude, vice being in vent while doing a 10/25-man raid in World of Warcraft, where if the guild is worth its pay in salt, its VERY professional, but oh well. Thats what I get.
The agenda for today is get my workout out of the way go in to work for a little while to get some word that needs to be passed, get the house cleaned and the laundry done, and HOPEFULLY be able to just chill and watch a netflix streaming movie.
Later guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment