Sunday, November 15, 2009

Insanity!

Today, my wife and I started the INSANITY workout program. It's actually pretty neat, today was just the fitness test, so it didn't really blast us away, but it was challenging non-the-less. I'm going to be performing the workout in the mornings before I go to work. My wife made the decision to do it after I get home for safety reasons; ie. she passes out and my two children are left with their mother passed out, pray that doesn't happen. But today was Day One, and I'm really looking forward as to what this program can do for me. I've got about 12 lbs to lose before I am at max weight, and I can't wait to get there.
My wife made the decision to go to church this morning which was...refreshing if nothing else. She is just as excited about performing this workout program, I am really enjoying it because we get to work out together without having to make prior arrangements with a babysitter and I don't think that I've ever had type of thing in common with my wife, to be perfectly honest I'm really enjoying it.
It's Sunday night and not really too much going on. I went outside to play some basketball with my son and about 15-minutes after walking in my son just past out on the couch, which I seriously think is awesome! I played some WoW, probably going to hit up the X-Box 360.
Right now on my X-Box 360 I'm playing this game called, "Wet". Think of Kill Bill and Devil May Cry put together, pretty interesting theme, google it if and when you get a chance.

Tommorow is Day Two of Insanity! and I couldn't be looking forward to it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment